Each year, NACHA issues a new Operating Rules and Guidelines due to updates, new rules, and clarifications. This course reviews recent ACH Rules changes including Same-Day ACH and Third-Party Sender Registration requirements, and analyzes how various regulations, guidance and laws are affecting ACH processes and risk.
In this webinar, we will discuss Same-Day ACH; How faster payments affect FI risk; Recent Rules changes; Managing rising Risk and Fraud in the ACH Network; and, many more topics related to the new 2017 ACH rule changes.
This session is a cost-effective way to prepare your institution for ACH Rules changes and ensure your institution properly adjusts your policies and procedures to manage risk.
- Same-Day ACH
- Participant obligations
- Commonly asked questions
- For products and services including online account opening
- Credit and Operational risk
- Recent Rules changes
- 2017 Rules Update
- Third-Party Sender Registration
- Clarifications and minor changes
- Managing rising Risk and Fraud in the ACH Network
- Bulletin 01-2017
- Processes and uses demonstrating an increase in fraudulent activity and/or increased risk
- Regulations, guidance and laws affecting processing and risk
- How faster payments affect FI risk
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for anyone in the institution responsible for ACH Origination, Receipt, and Compliance, including Operations, Operations Managers, Risk Manager, Compliance, Audit, Trainers, and Senior Management.