Each week iTod rounds up the latest financial news from across the United States (and, occasionally, from around the world) so you needn't bother.
Highlights from last week include:
- CFPB's Prepaid Card Rule Evades Repeal, But Tweaks are Coming
- Fourth Circuit Court Says Bank Can't Force Arbitration of Payday Loan Suit
- New CFPB Lawsuit Raises Question Whether UDAAP Authority Can Be Used as "Back Door" to State Law Enforcement
- An Expert Case for Rethinking Your Bankruptcy Policy
- FTC Advises HR to Keep Required Background Check & Authorization Forms Simple
If you have any questions about upcoming training programs, or ideas for future topics, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would be delighted to assist in any manner possible.
Thank you for reading our weekly e-newlsetter. Have a productive week!
iTod COO & General Counsel
$249: Live Webinar + 1-Year OnDemand Recording
$299: DVD-ROM + Live Webinar + 1-Year OnDemand Recording
$219: 1-Year OnDemand Recording