Appropriate Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) risk assessments have become increasingly important to regulators and examiners. Your Institution must ensure that BSA Operations are appropriately conducting BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessments, which are essential to your bank's strategic planning and development.
In this webinar, we will highlight best industry practices for appropriate BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessments, as recognized and acknowledged by regulators and examiners. We will discuss how to establish risk assessments for your Institution. We will review the key elements of an effective BSA risk assessment program and how you can implement these components to ensure your Institution will pass muster when you face an audit.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to conduct a comprehensive review of your Institution's current BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessment matrixes, including determining the complement and thoroughness of the risk assessments, and determining if the current matrixes are appropriate for your Institution. You will also learnhow to determine your Institution’s risk threshold based on your strategic plans and business models.
- Review and evaluate policies and procedures for risk assessments to help identify your Institution’s risks
- Determine effectiveness and thoroughness of risk assessments
- Discuss how to establish and implement risk assessment matrixes for your Institution, specifically: BSA risk assessments, AML risk assessments, & OFAC risk assessments
- Illustrate how to perform the risk assessments
- and many, many more!
Who Should Attend?
This informative session will benefit:
- BSA/AML Officers
- BSA Support Staff
- Internal Auditors
- Audit Staff
- Corporate Auditors
- Money Service Business BSA/AML Officers
- And, any personnel with roles and responsibilities in BSA/AML Management and oversight
- Risk Management Staff
- Branch Managers
- Legal Counsel
- Regulatory Compliance Officers
- Compliance Officers