Have you performed a validation of your BSA software inputs and outputs? What if your BSA software was set up incorrectly? What if your reports are not providing you with accurate information? Are you getting the information that you think you are?
When set up correctly, automated BSA monitoring can enhance your BSA/AML program and help you become more efficient in managing your responsibilities. Examiners have made their expectations clear that your BSA software should have an independent validation to ensure the results are accurate and useful. This validation can give you piece of mind that your system is operating as you intend it to.
- Why am I required to validate my BSA Software?
- What should this validation include?
- How can I be sure that my model is correct?
- What steps should I take to perform this validation?
- Am I allowed to outsource this independent testing?
- What should I consider if I choose to outsource?
- And much, much more . . .
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for BSA Officers and Staff, Compliance Officers and Staff, Risk Managers and Staff, Internal Auditors and Staff.