This is a rebroadcast of a session recorded in October 2017.
This proactive webinar provides a thorough overview of commercial lending requirements from a loan structure, documentation, and compliance perspective.
Basic business structure will be presented along with loan structure and loan support. Additionally, commercial lending issues relative to loan documentation will be reviewed. Loan pricing and monitoring will also be covered along with a review of current compliance issues.
The webinar will be summarized through a comprehensive case study.
- Review Basic Business Structure: C Corporations to LLCs
Explore the Six (6) Elements of Loan Structure: Loan Purpose; Sources of Repayment; Adequate Amount; Appropriate Term; Adequate Support; and, Framework for Monitoring
- Summarize the Four (4) Elements of Loan Support: Collateral; Guaranties; Loan Agreements; and, Subordination Agreements
Highlight Commercial Loan Documentation issues including promissory notes, security agreements, and guaranties along with the use of the BSA Loan Rating, Collateral Rating, and C&I Borrower Rating Matrixes
- Discuss Loan Pricing and Monitoring Issues
Review current compliance issues: Equal Credit Opportunity Act (Reg B), Truth in Lending Act (Reg Z), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and UCC Article 9
- Analyze comprehensive Loan Structure/Documentation/Compliance Case Study
Who Should Attend?
This informative session was designed for:
- Commercial lenders
- Credit analysts
- Loan documentation specialists
- Branch managers
- Assistant branch managers
- Private bankers
- Business development officers