***This is a rebroadcast.***
This webinar is a timely program for professionals who want to ensure that their bank’s mobile content, use, risks, policies, records, privacy, and procedures are managed in compliance with the law, regulatory rules, and organizational guidelines.
Did you know that only 39% of companies have a formal Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to work policy?
Employees regularly use mobile devices for business and personal communication. While some use bank-owned smartphones to hold private conversations, more and more employees are using personal, unsecured iPhones and mobile devices to conduct bank business.
Either way, mobile devices increase your bank’s legal, regulatory, records, security, and productivity risks. Mobile devices also increase overtime risks and costs. Armed with iPhones and tablets, employees stay connected to work at night, on weekends, and on vacation. Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) changes, effective December 2016, require employers to pay overtime to salaried employees making under $47,476 a year, twice the previous salary ceiling. To help manage overtime costs, best practices call for the inclusion of FLSA guidelines in mobile device policies and procedures.
This webinar will review the mobile device risks facing banks. You will learn how to develop and implement a strategic, best practices-based mobile device policy program, combining rules, training, and technology. Don’t let smartphone slip-ups and mobile missteps blemish your bank’s reputation, damage customer relationships, or sink your career.
Attend this session to help your bank minimize mobile device risks, while maximizing compliance and communication.
- Anticipating & preventing legal, regulatory, security, records, productivity, and other mobile risks
- Managing mobile device risks & compliance with best practices-based BYOD & COPE policies
- Safeguarding customer financials and bank data on personal & bank-owned mobile devices
- Preserving, protecting, & producing electronic business records created & transmitted on mobile devices
- Understanding & adhering to e-discovery requirements
- Understanding & managing FLSA risks & overtime costs with mobile device policy
- Expanding FLSA management into email, social media, & other e-policies
- Applying the 3Es of mobile compliance management
- Monitoring mobile devices: Why should you monitor? How should you monitor?
- Reconciling monitoring rights with privacy expectations & legal realities
- Enforcing personal use rules to minimize risks & maximize productivity
- Applying best practices to help ensure legal, regulatory, & organizational compliance
- Learning from real-life mobile device disaster stories
- Applying tips, tools, and rules for compliant, secure, and productive mobile device use
Who Should Attend
This informative session is a must for anyone who communicates via mobile devices. HR professionals, compliance officers, lawyers, records managers, IT directors, risk managers, operations managers, and others responsible for mobile device policy, electronic risk management, and FLSA compliance will benefit.
This session is a cost-effective way to recognize and manage mobile risks facing banks, credit unions, and individuals. You may train as many employees as you like for one set price. There will be no travel costs or time lost from work, and no one will be required to leave the institution.