With exceptionally high levels of professional engagement, LinkedIn is a social network your Financial Institution cannot afford to ignore. LinkedIn is the most professional of the major social networking websites, used by over 450 million business professionals worldwide. In fact, it is responsible for more than 80% of a business's social media leads! And, since it is largely focused on B2B connections, LinkedIn should be a big part of your social media marketing.
So, is your Financial Institution ready to take your business to the next level? This webinar will teach you how to use LinkedIn to attract more leads, gain more accountholders or members, and increase your visibility and profitability.
Discover how to create a comprehensive LinkedIn Marketing Strategic Plan that aligns with your Institution's goals, and helps build your personal & business brand. After attending this session, you will be equipped with the skills necessary to leverage LinkedIn to build lead generation and find new commercial business accounts.
- Understand what LinkedIn can do for you personally and for your bank or credit union, and learn how to use it effectively
- Leave with Practical knowledge and tools that will allow you to implement or manage your LinkedIn personal and company pages as part of your Institution's Social Media Strategy
- Increase connections and visibility on LinkedInReduce your marketing costs while increasing your ROI
- Benefits of Accepting Connections and Sending Customized Thank You Messages
- Connection Goals: Daily Contacts, Profile Views, Content Development
- LinkedIn Profile Optimization
- Share Content, Create Posts
- Outreach via Messaging
- LinkedIn Company Page Optimization
- Create a Company LinkedIn Strategy to "stand out from the crowd" and win business
- Banner Image
- List of Products & Services
- Status Updates
- Career Opportunities
- LinkedIn Business Development
- Discover how to create a professional and memorable first impression
- Engage with your target audience, create brand awareness
- LinkedIn Lead Generation
- Reach new audiences, customers, and business partners
Who Should Attend?
This informative session will benefit all employees of your Financial Institution. This webinar will be especially beneficial for Commercial Loan Officers, Business Development Officers, Retail Sales Officers, Branch Managers, Marketing Officers, C-Suite Officers, and Customer Service Representatives.