Congratulations! Your Institution has just appointed you as the new Bank Secrecy Officer. You are probably feeling overwhelmed about your new role and your corresponding responsibilites. This webinar will alleviate your concerns and provide clarification about day-to-day, operational, and other critical issues.
Being a BSA officer requires technical knowledge, communication and cooperation with auditors and regulators, and the ability to navigate and negotiate among entities within your Institution.
We will review BSA requirements and examine real-life scenarios. You will learn which areas in your Institution require additioal research and how to investigate, file, and track a SAR. After attending this webinar you will be well-positioned to meet- and surpass- examiner and regulator expectations.
- BSA Manual Review - Using the Manual to Organize Your Program
- Risk assessment overview
- CTRs and SARs requirements314(a)-(b) - Permissible sharing of information between Financial Institutions
- Working on the SAR: Investigation, Filing, and Tracking
- Customer due diligence and enahnced due diligence
- E-Filing Rules
- Regulator and Examiner Expectations
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for new BSA Officers, BSA coordinators, and BSA support staff, such as Security, OFAC, and Compliance Officers