Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
• Understand of the circumstances leading up to current loan repayment problems
• Recognize the benefits of preparing an income statement in addition to a projected cash flow statement for agricultural operations
• Understand the magnitude of the difference between net farm income calculated using the cash basis schedule F of the income tax return and accrual-adjusted net farm income
• Learn how to access a “free” spreadsheet that can be used to prepare an accrual-adjusted income statement
• Learn comparative data sources that can be used to assess financial performance
• Learn the effectiveness of changes in operating strategies and loan terms on repayment capacity
This webinar will first take you through a step-by-step process to develop strong Risk Assessments to address key areas of your institution. Then the presenter will specifically focus on three key Risk Assessments you must have as critical components of your ERM Program: the Enterprise Risk Management Risk Assessment, Information Technology Risk Assessment, and the Internal Controls Risk Assessment. You will walk away with practical tools and examples you can implement in your organization immediately.
After attending this webinar, you will walk away with a deeper knowledge of Cash Management, conduct a risk assessment on any new products, and bring back ideas to your bank on how to market Cash Management products and services to your business clients. In addition, your team will also work better together knowing how critical each area is to the success of the implementation and sale of these products and services.
This webinar will address the current state of ransomware and cybersecurity. Upon completion of this webinar, participants will (1) Understand how ransomware works on your network; (2) Be able to identify different types of ransomware and how they propagate across networks; (3) Be equipped to make better decisions around mitigating controls to reduce the risk of ransomware on your network; (4) Gain a better understanding of how to recovery from ransomware; and, (5) Be able to share information with others at their institution about how to identify and prevent ransomware attacks.