This program is a rebroadcast of a session that was originally recorded on the 25th of August, 2016.
In order to manage the risk that comes with this fast changing area, institutions must implement a flexible and effective UDAAP management program that can change with the environment. Every institution is unique, so every institution will have a unique UDAAP risk profile. Identifying your institutions high risk areas is key to a successful UDAAP program. This session will help identify how to adequately assess your UDAAP risk and implement a testing program to monitor compliance with UDAAP standards. We will discuss the details of the risk assessment and testing procedures.
- What should my UDAAP management program look like?
- How far does UDAAP reach?
- What areas of my institution are subject to UDAAP?
- What do examiners expect you to do?
- How do I identify the high risk areas of my institution?
- How can I test UDAAP to ensure we are in compliance?
- And much, much more...
Who Should Attend
This informative session is designed for Compliance Officers, Risk Managers, Fair Banking Officers, Retail Managers, Internal Audit Managers, and Internal Audit staff.