When you register for this session, you will receive a Toolkit that includes (but is not limited to) the following items:
(1) Strategies to improve your collections skills;
(2) Tips to ensure all accounts are handled in a consistent fashion;
(3) Important provisions to add to your institution's debt collections policies and procedures NOW!
By broadly interpreting the types of collections practices that are considered Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts and Practices (UDAAP), the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has redefined the types of practices your FI can employ to collect on debts.
Being a BSA officer requires technical knowledge, communication and cooperation with auditors and regulators, and the ability to navigate and negotiate among entities within your Institution.
We will review BSA requirements and examine real-life scenarios. You will learn which areas in your Institution require additioal research and how to investigate, file, and track a SAR. After attending this webinar you will be well-positioned to meet- and surpass- examiner and regulator expectations.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
• Understand of the circumstances leading up to current loan repayment problems
• Recognize the benefits of preparing an income statement in addition to a projected cash flow statement for agricultural operations
• Understand the magnitude of the difference between net farm income calculated using the cash basis schedule F of the income tax return and accrual-adjusted net farm income
• Learn how to access a “free” spreadsheet that can be used to prepare an accrual-adjusted income statement
• Learn comparative data sources that can be used to assess financial performance
• Learn the effectiveness of changes in operating strategies and loan terms on repayment capacity